Wish it were Thursday!

babylene

I don't really want to wish my life away...not even lose one day of it....but...somehow the scale showed that I was down 1 1/2 pounds this morning! How...I don't know...I certainly didn't eat properly yesterday. Now the trick is to keep it off until tomorrow morning....at least!!!!

That's great babylene! Keep up the great work, you must be doing something right! I, on the other hand, have been stuck at the same weight for 2 weeks now. I just don't understand it. This is my 4th week on my diet (counting calories and excersise), I've been writing everything down that goes into my mouth. I have had 2 days where I ate things I shouldn't have, but I prepared for them. For instance, my brother's reception was Saturday, and I knew they were going to have yummy food and dessert, so I had a small bowl of cereal in the morning, a handful of goldfish crackers in afternoon and ate normal for dinner. I guess the Lasagna and chocolate pie really stuck to me this time!

Anyone else at a plateau that they can't seem to get past? In the past I normally hit a plateau around the 2nd month, but not the first one! Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe more water?

Hi Layx2...sometimes I can't figure out why I gained or lost. If you are doing the "right" things, just keep on. Eventually you should see results.

The loss encouraged me. I just returned from a 40 minute walk....during which I drank a bottle of water!!!

Actually, I checked the scale 3 times, because I didn't believe it! I am going to journal what I eat today. (although I said I would, yesterday I didn't)

Hope you have a good weigh-in tomorrow.

layx2 - I can plateau for 2 weeks or more before I'll drop a pound or two. This is normal. Just keep on with your plan and don't get discouraged. The pounds will come off, I promise. Make sure you're drinking at least 64 oz of water everyday too.

Lynn

Archived