Celebrity Member Cruises

C 2 C

Has there ever been a Celebrity Cruise Critic group sailing? If you click here:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupcruise.cfm

or on the Member Cruises link up above (4th to right of user CP)

you can see group cruises on other cruiselines...

Perhaps there should be a rotation through all the ship classes to prepare us for the Solstice Sailing.... like a graduation ceremony.

Just about everyone posting here must have been on at least one Celebrity cruise and therefore eligible for Captain's Club.

I once suggested an Admiral's Club for those who have sailed the entire fleet that touches North America but that name is registered with American Airlines.

How about a Commodore's Club for having sailed on each class of vessel or using some Greek terminology for people who want to do group cruises on Celebrity eg. Jason's Argonauts or X Argos etc

or: Selcouth Voyagers:

Selcouth sel'kooth, adj (Old English sel(d)cuth, from seldan seldom, and cuth, known)

Strange; unfamiliar; marvellous. Combining the sense of strangeness with that of wonder, selcouth is a fantastic self-referential word, being both marvellous and (to most English speakers) entirely unfamiliar. No word is really synonymous with it, and it reflects very well the sense of wonder and amazement at seeing something truly new and unusual. Enjoy it!

How about a few suggestions and then one of our hosts can tell us where they plan to go next and we can tag along...

Hi C 2 C

Just as an FYI, My next sailing is on Constellation (M-Class) 11/20/06. After that, I am on Century (C-Class) 2/1/07.

As I have been on each class of Celebrity ship, if this idea ever took off, I would be a proud member !

Hi C 2 C

Just as an FYI, My next sailing is on Constellation (M-Class) 11/20/06. After that, I am on Century (C-Class) 2/1/07.

As I have been on each class of Celebrity ship, if this idea ever took off, I would be a proud member !

include me and dh in the group,,,also have been on each class X ship:) ....Nothing booked yet for upcoming winter,,,still looking:rolleyes: ....

include me and dh in the group,,,also have been on each class X ship:) ....Nothing booked yet for upcoming winter,,,still looking:rolleyes: ....

Hi Gooughjac !

Why not look at the Constellation sailing on 11/20 ? Its a nice itinerary, and the prices arent bad. It would be great if you joined us.

I have to tell you, Princess came out with their 2007/2008 Caribbean itineraries this week, and they put Celebrity to shame. They are putting their next new ship, Emerald Princess, in Ft Lauderdale next year. She will be doing TWO awesome 10 night itineraries. They are bringing Grand Princess back to Ft Lauderdale to do 7 night Western Caribbean itineraries. Caribbean Princess will be doing 7 night Eastern Caribbean. Star Princess, which previously did Caribbean, will be doing South America next year. The decision to move Star to South America, could be a real headache for Celebrity.

I truly think Princess did a great job of adding to the area that Celebrity cares less about each year. I find it very interesting that Princess is a buyer in the Caribbean, while Celebrity is more of a seller in the Caribbean. If Caribbean bookings improve this year and next, I can see these decisions by Princess, creating some real headaches for Celebrity next year.

For those who want to sail the Caribbean, the Princess itineraries will give passengers some great itineraries to take a look at. I only wish it was Celebrity instead.

Hi Gooughjac !

Why not look at the Constellation sailing on 11/20 ? Its a nice itinerary, and the prices arent bad. It would be great if you joined us.

I have to tell you, Princess came out with their 2007/2008 Caribbean itineraries this week, and they put Celebrity to shame. They are putting their next new ship, Emerald Princess, in Ft Lauderdale next year. She will be doing TWO awesome 10 night itineraries. They are bringing Grand Princess back to Ft Lauderdale to do 7 night Western Caribbean itineraries. Caribbean Princess will be doing 7 night Eastern Caribbean. Star Princess, which previously did Caribbean, will be doing South America next year. The decision to move Star to South America, could be a real headache for Celebrity.

I truly think Princess did a great job of adding to the area that Celebrity cares less about each year. I find it very interesting that Princess is a buyer in the Caribbean, while Celebrity is more of a seller in the Caribbean. If Caribbean bookings improve this year and next, I can see these decisions by Princess, creating some real headaches for Celebrity next year.

For those who want to sail the Caribbean, the Princess itineraries will give passengers some great itineraries to take a look at. I only wish it was Celebrity instead.

Hi Andy,,would love to do the Connie and finally meet you, problem it's over Thanksgiving and family obligations come first...As for Princess, so tempted to jump ship again and try them,,have you sailed on them and if so what are your thoughts??Think I may check them out:rolleyes: ..I see you are also doing the Centruy in Feb. is it,,,loved the Century five years ago and thinking we may do them and try out their new balcony's ;) ....Ann

Archived