FOS passengers!!! anybody know this man?

He was excellent. Just off freedom. The first night he had my son up there singing with him. My kid is shy, yet Jimmy had him singing about eight songs.

thanks for your reply...Jimmy really is excellent...it makes me mad that nobody on this board talks about him...what song/s did your son sing? how old is he

He's a good egg....and cute too! I was bummed every time we went to see him, since I'd lost my voice early in the week (shrieking during sexy legs) and couldn't sing along. :(

Jordan, do you know if he's going to be there in Dec?

T

He's a good egg....and cute too! I was bummed every time we went to see him, since I'd lost my voice early in the week (shrieking during sexy legs) and couldn't sing along. :(

Jordan, do you know if he's going to be there in Dec?

T

Tracy i dont think he will be, but its not guaranteed yet, its up to Royal Caribbean. If he isnt there, thatll suck for me...itll take away like 2 hours of my night haha. Below is his email to me from last night...i had asked him where he'd be in Dec & Jan.

Hey Bro,

Looks like the Mariner for sure......I have no say in where they send me......it's wherever they think I'll be able to pack the house, they think Mariner, so I'm goin' (besides, after six months in Miami.....I'm ready for a little change)

Hope to see you guys there........Tell the gang for me.......Thanks,

Jimmy

P.S. Thanks for hanging out with me at the Pub Bro.................. I had fun with you guys......Hopefully I'll get a chance to cruise with you all in the Winter again....Have an awesome Summer Man,

Jimmy

Hes 20. He sang Iron Horse, some Rolling Stones, Stairway to Heaven. I cant remember the rest. It was so out of character to see him, No one would ever believe me. Jimmy was real nice. Told him and us he has a good voice and asked him if he wanted to play his guitar. He declined but should have. He has been playing piano since he was 5, trumpet since 13 and guitar since 15.

Hes 20. He sang Iron Horse, some Rolling Stones, Stairway to Heaven. I cant remember the rest. It was so out of character to see him, No one would ever believe me. Jimmy was real nice. Told him and us he has a good voice and asked him if he wanted to play his guitar. He declined but should have. He has been playing piano since he was 5, trumpet since 13 and guitar since 15.

haha oh my goshhh stairway to heaven is my favorite song that Jimmy plays...we requested it every night..and the last night i went up and sang it with him. I have it on tape, just watched it a few mins ago actually. Yeah ive been in touch with jimmy via e-mail, he's great.

Jimmy was on the Mariner with us in March. He said he'd be on the freedom come july so I am taking it he is there? He PACKS and I mean PACKED the wig and gavel everynight with all of us "spring breakers". :DDo you have his email because I would love to email him. I have some pics and some girls that want to talk to him as well. if you could tell me how to post the pics i could

Jimmy was on the Mariner with us in March. He said he'd be on the freedom come july so I am taking it he is there? He PACKS and I mean PACKED the wig and gavel everynight with all of us "spring breakers". :DDo you have his email because I would love to email him. I have some pics and some girls that want to talk to him as well. if you could tell me how to post the pics i could

yeah he definitely does PACK the house...yes he is on the Freedom now. His e-mail is Jimmyguitarguy@hotmail.com

try to post the pics by copying and pasting in the post..if it doesnt work, email them to snakeguy36@aol.com id like to see them

thanks.

-Jordan

thanks dude, when I get time I am going to try. Everyone remembers him. When did he say he is going BACK to the mariner?

damn sraight everyone remembers him haha...he said he will be going BACK to Mariner in the late fall of 2006. I have great video of Jimmy playing some songs if anyone is interested in getting it sent to their email.

Archived