$20.00 massages??

Cynde

I remember reading about beaches where they give cheap massages. We are going to Manzanilla, Acapulco and Ixtap in Nov. and I'm wondering which port has these cheap massages and which beach was it? Anyone have any info?

In Ixtapa there was a place on the beach next to Barcelo Resort and Hotel. We used the beach at the hotel, had drinks, etc. and I walked over to the white tent and had an hour long Swedish massage and reflexology for $20. The best massage of my life!!! You can get a massage almost any place on the beach in Acapulco, but I haven't seen the tents there. I have seen a massage table with a large umbrella over it, but most massages are done at your lounge chair. Had a foot massage there once, but not the whole massage. I have heard there are tents on the beach for $20 massages at Playa La Ropa in Zihuatanejo and plan to try that next April.

Zihuatanejo gets my vote for the best $20 in the tent, on the beach Deal. You can snorkel, catch some rays, and Drink...:) For lunch they bring a large tray of fresh fish, so you choose your favs, then they will BBQ it for you..

My husband had a massage on the beach at the Hyatt in Acapulco. We took a taxi over there for the day. There were a lot of women offering massages. Some of them had massage tables and some just did the massage in your lounge chair. I think it was $25 for 45 minutes. My husband loved it!

• 2 years later...

In PV there are massages available at Krystal Resort. (walking distance from ship terminal) They aren't the cheap $20 massages but very cheap compared to US and fantastic.

We did the 75 minutes couples massage -which was a total of $75.00

We are returning in May and have already booked a massage

Archived