Should we?!?

kruze4fun

We are currently looking at cruises for Spring and Summer of 2007 :D ! As you can see on my signature, I am a primarily Royal Caribbean cruiser. We took a four night cruise on the Fascination to Key West and Cozumel in 2003 and thought the ship was really sub par to Royal Caribbean and Princess as far as design and condition. But, that was 8 cruises and three years ago! We are thinking about trying the 6-night on Carnival Liberty either for our Spring or Summer in 2007. It is really between the Liberty and Explorer of the Seas, but having been on Explorer, I am leaning towards Liberty. How do ya'll like the Conquest class ships, are they better than the Fantasy-class, and maybe how do they compare to RCCL? Thanks a lot for the help.

We've cruised Carnival the last 5 years and are on the Liberty next April. We wanted to try the 8 day Panama cruise for a real change of venue. The Eastern/Western were nice but becoming the same old thing.Also we've been on all the Destiny class ships and this will be our first time on a new ship. Can't wait! Is there a fridge in the balcony room of the Liberty?

Oh, definietly go on the Liberty!! We were on her last March and loved it!! We are glad to see the itinerary for the Panama aboard the Liberty. We sailed her and did the Eastern and would like to go on her again. You will so enjoy it!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never sailed on the Liberty, but I just wanted to say this: The fantasy class ships are definitely not new! They are older and much smaller than the newer Carnival ships. Definitely don't count out Carnival based on that. It's a bit like not sailing on the Explorer because you thought vision or maybe even sovreign class ships on RCCL were small and sub-par. :)

Has anyone done the 7 hour Panama tour through the locks? It sounds long but the only way to really travel in the canal. I know about the train excursion too. Any thoughts? Thanks.

My may want to do research on this tour. I have read numerous negative comments regarding this tour, ie returning back to the ship late. I am going on the Liberty March 2007 and I will be taking this excusion.

We are currently looking at cruises for Spring and Summer of 2007 :D ! As you can see on my signature, I am a primarily Royal Caribbean cruiser. We took a four night cruise on the Fascination to Key West and Cozumel in 2003 and thought the ship was really sub par to Royal Caribbean and Princess as far as design and condition. But, that was 8 cruises and three years ago! We are thinking about trying the 6-night on Carnival Liberty either for our Spring or Summer in 2007. It is really between the Liberty and Explorer of the Seas, but having been on Explorer, I am leaning towards Liberty. How do ya'll like the Conquest class ships, are they better than the Fantasy-class, and maybe how do they compare to RCCL? Thanks a lot for the help.

I have heard great thing about this ship. I am planning on cruising on the Liberty March 17, 2007, 8 day Panama cruise. I have never saild on CArnival as well.

Archived