Computer access in internet cafe

They have computers (about 6 of them) and you pay for minutes of use. Beware that the connection is extremely slow though.... They are perfect for connecting with family or work for brief conversations/emails though.

I have used the internet cafe to connect and email with family members (such as kids I left behind! :) ) and I absolutely would not drag along my laptop for this and have enjoyed using the workstations supplied onboard.

You definetly do not have to bring your own and depending what ship you are on (WiFi service/HotSpots) and what you are planning on doing would factor into this decision.

Keep in mind if your a Digital camera person you can use your laptop to save all your pictures from that day an keep your memory chip from getting full.....

Also tell your Boss one email while your on vacation and you will not burn Vacation days!!!!!

See what they say..... could work for you....

does for me...

Sail Away...

John

Faster than dial up but slower than DSL. If you can bring your own with wireless NIC, that's better - but you'll have to lug to one of the lounges, unless your cabin is close to an area with such access.

People who report really slow from their own computers are probably obstructed from the closest access point.

The most fustruating thing is having to disable 4 layers of popup blockers on my laptop to get it to work properly. But if you understand them they're easy to work around. I had to.

Archived