Yet another Christmas cruise question...regarding religious services

More than likely we're booking a holiday sailing next year, in 2007. However, one of the voiced concerns in our little group is that they would like to be able to attend some type of services for Christmas. While the party requesting this is Roman Catholic, they will happily attend any Protestant or non-demoniational service. I know Celebrity alway has a priest onboard but, what is Royal Caribbean's policy, especially during the holidays?

Look at the Itinerary will you be spending Christmas or Christmas Eve at a port? Check on local Catholic Churches on-line and find out their mass times and if the mass is in a language you will understand. It is a lot more fun and meaning full to us to attend a local church.

Look at the Itinerary will you be spending Christmas or Christmas Eve at a port? Check on local Catholic Churches on-line and find out their mass times and if the mass is in a language you will understand. It is a lot more fun and meaning full to us to attend a local church.

Good for you! The question wasn't what do you do, the question was what is Royal Caribbean's holiday policy for religious services. I check on the Royal Caribbean site and couldn't find any answers. Carnival never seems to have them. Princess and Celebrity do have services. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

On the Grandeaur last Christmas, I seem to remember a sign up sheet at the Pursers Desk for a Christmas Service. I wonder if anyone has a cruise compass from a holiday sailing, that should tell you

Good for you! The question wasn't what do you do, the question was what is Royal Caribbean's holiday policy for religious services. I check on the Royal Caribbean site and couldn't find any answers. Carnival never seems to have them. Princess and Celebrity do have services. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Joe, thanks for clerifying the qustion. Who knew we could read English? LOL

:rolleyes:

It's Joe's like you that give us New Yorkers a bad name. :eek:

Be nice.

Archived