Pictures from helicopter tour on Big Island (LOTS of pics - beware dialup!)

spleen93

Thanks! I'm still torn between the heli in Kauai or Hilo, though!!!

And back to dive sites......any recommendations for a nice relaxing scenic dive with no critters like the one in your avatar???

MrTractor<-------doesn't need to cave dive with molten lava to enjoy a day in a mask.........

Spleen,

Thanks for the pics. They were great. We did the same tour on our recent cruise July 8-15 but my pictures did not come out nearly as good. I had a wonderful experience with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters too. They did sell the DVDs then but it wasn't a hard sell. You had to pre-order them and they would send them to you via mail. Glad you had a great time.

Mr. T - dive sites as in scuba? Or snorkel? Dive sites don't come much better than the outer wall of Molokini on Maui. I'm pretty sure it's a drift dive - haven't done it myself (semi-retired from diving at this time ;)). Though snorkeling will be better at Kealakekua Bay on the Big Island. Not sure if anybody offers scuba diving at this location (I'm sure they must - but don't know of anybody off hand).

CruisieNewbie - thanks for confirming that BH *does* offer the DVD!

Spleen

All I can think to say is, "WOW!" I will never take a helicopter tour, so this is the next best thing. Thank you for taking us along. It won't be long before we're taking land tours there.:)

Archived