First Impressions In Granada?

OC PAT

Ok, looking for folks who have booked their Whale & Dolphin 1/2 day sail. Please give us your opinion/review. We will be going in mid-November. How far do you need to go to met them from the cruise pier? If one is physically somewhat limited can they handle getting on and off the boat and moving on the boat? How many folks are on the boat? Do they have bottled water? Did you see any whales? I have requested info. from them but have relied on these boards in the past to give me an accurate sometimes varied assessments of a particular tour. So please comment and thank you for your time.

OC Pat

I also am going to Grenada this winter. Has anyone taken a bus or water taxi up to the National Park and Levera Beach? I would like to know what it cost and is it worth the trip up the coast. I'm having trouble finding any new imformation on the boards. I have a feeling this is one of the first years they are going back there after the hurricanes. Did any one go this last year?

I also am going to Grenada this winter. Has anyone taken a bus or water taxi up to the National Park and Levera Beach? I would like to know what it cost and is it worth the trip up the coast. I'm having trouble finding any new imformation on the boards. I have a feeling this is one of the first years they are going back there after the hurricanes. Did any one go this last year?

Levera Beach is right at the northern end of the island making it a roughly 2 hour drive each way which if you are cruising is not really feasible. Should you have the time available it is a really beautiful place to visit.

PS: Cruise ships restarted visiting Grenada very shortly after Ivan hit the island.

Archived