hotels close to port miami

alec n

Well' date=' we have settled on the Marriott Biscayne Bay. Because we have a friend who works for Marriott we were able to get in for a price we just couldn't pass up. We have researched cab fare and shuttle service. They actually have a free shuttle from Hotel to Bayside and South Beach. We will be able to see the Freedom docked the morning of embarkation from our hotel. How cool is that?

Thanks to all for sharing your information.[/quote']

That is a great hotel! I've stayed there for work before!

BlueHerons and raytownlady thanks for the Kudos. We were real hesitant in booking it cause mapquest says it's a mile and half to Bayside.... We wanted to be closer because we have small children in the group and seasoned citizens...but it'll work out...we're glad to get settled in..and who know we may a great view of the Freedom....:p

BlueHerons and raytownlady thanks for the Kudos. We were real hesitant in booking it cause mapquest says it's a mile and half to Bayside.... We wanted to be closer because we have small children in the group and seasoned citizens...but it'll work out...we're glad to get settled in..and who know we may a great view of the Freedom....:p

Call and get chummy with someone in reservations. Let them know you would specifically like a view and to please note on this on your reservation.

When you check in, do the same thing.

Call and get chummy with someone in reservations. Let them know you would specifically like a view and to please note on this on your reservation.

When you check in, do the same thing.

Ok let me put on my chummying hat and make that call!!! And I will be sure to pack it as well. thanks.:p

Ok we are doing a 4 day aboard the Sovereign of the Seas April 30, 2007 and wanted to find a great hotel downtwon Miami. We have always stayed at the Fountainblieu but I gotta be honest - it sucks! I have NEVER had a good experience there and its time for a change!!

First question - downtown or South Beach?

Second Question - I can get the Conrad Hilton downtown free with Hilton Honors points. I have found very little about it and was wondering what other 5 star hotels are in that area near Bayside? HELP!!

Thanks!

Bobby

Archived