HAL cookbook coming out..

Stakeout

Here's the PR on it:

Chef Sodamin creates new HAL cookbook

5/7/2006

A new cookbook by master chef Rudi Sodamin provides nearly a hundred recipes with color photographs of dishes featured on Holland America Line.

'A Taste of Excellence' offers 14 chapters of recipes ranging from morning meals to late-night snacks plus culinary tips from Holland America's executive chefs. The cookbook is available for $29.95 on Holland America ships, at major bookstores such as Barnes $ Noble and Borders, and on line through Amazon.com.

Of course, Amazon has it for $18.87

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0847828395/sr=8-1/qid=1152122779/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-8645411-2229765?ie=UTF8

One night as we were leaving the dining room on our Zaandam Cruise June 2 - 9 the young man handing out the mints/ginger/dates was selling these cookbooks. Great salesman as he got us to buy one for the full price "Just put it on your account"! It is interesting but some of the receipes we hoped would be there aren't. Now we are dieting in preparation for our next cruise! :D

for 10 bucks a year it's worth it for me to join the BAMM Millionaires Club.. you get 10% off any book online as well as anything they sell in their stores...

have to watch and see if Costco or Sams Club carries the book.. it'll most likely be cheaper there..

I wonder which recipes are the most wanted? Which ones does everyone hope are included?

I''d like the recipe for Pinnacle's Chowder. I eat a really low fat diet but sometimes splurge and enjoy a bit of it. It's delicious, I think.

Archived