July 24 TA

deck chair

Hi gang:

I have found these boards to be of great value so thank you to all those who have provided guidance and reviews of their QM2 voyages.

I have sailed many times on the QE2, the last one a TA the summer of 2003. Looking forward to the QM2 now that things have hopefully settled down on the ship.

I booked the 24 day round trip leaving NY on 7/24/06 and wondering if anyone else is coming along. It would be fun to get together and compare notes and share experiences.

Patrick

Patrick, My family and I just got back from what it sounds like you are going on. You will LOVE it, I'm sure.

I think someone said there's a Cruise Critic book in the bookshop. Maybe that would give you a clue as to who is on-board with you.

Enjoy!

Hi Seaflint:

Well, since no one else on this site appears to be going on this voyage, you should pack up your family and come along for a repeat! Plenty of room in the cabin as long as someone sleeps on the balcony. Thanks for writing.

PAtrick

Archived