Spa Prices/Noordam

prfctmrtini

Wife and I are sailing on Noordam April 11, out of NYC. I enjoy using the spa facilities, ( i.e. pool, steam room etc.) do any of you who have recently sailed Her know of pricing (daily or cruise duration).

Thanx in advance

I don't have Spa prices, but we are sailing on Noordam next August in Alaska. Can't wait for some reviews to come in. Last time I used the Spa on the Massdamm the prices where about 10 to 15% higher than a land based spa.:cool:

On the Noordam's innaugural we used the spa services more than we've ever done in the past - we got the hydrotherapy pool access and loved it, also booked a couples massage which was really nice and I had a wonderful pedicure - I thought the prices to be very comparable to what I pay at home - and the staff and services were the best we've had on HAL. That said I haven't posted (or read) much lately, so I don't know if others have had experiences that were less than ours since February.

We will be back on the Noordam in a few weeks (7/30/06) and plan on booking several spa treatments, so we will advise. :)

On the Westerdam last year, DH and I book the hydrotherapy pool/thermal suite couples pass ($250/week I think) and we spent some of every day there! Each evening as we left port after a busy day, we went to the thermal suite with our books and lounged on the heated loungers while leaving port! Pure bliss.........

Archived