Looking for our bartender Omar!

Vidimom

We found the best bartender several years ago aboard the Imagination and became friends with him. We haven't heard from him in over a year and wandered if any of my fellow cruisers know what ship Omar Vargas is on. I emailed him, but don't know if he ever received the email. I know he was taking some time off to get married last year and lost touch with him after that. Would love to connect with him again!

You are so right, Omar is one of the best bartenders Carnival has and would love to see him again. Last time we talked to him he was on the Conquest and would like to know where he is now. He can really make some fantastic drinks (sorry, didn't try the martini's, but had some great Mudslides, mixed drinks, etc.)

Thank you very much for offering to find out where he is. Omar is a fantastic asset to Carnival and just a great person. We now live in South Florida and were suppose to meet up with him on a couple occasions, but things came up and we didn't. When you find out, let all of us know. I guess my wish for him to be on the Fantasy in September is just a wish. He is such a great bartender, they will keep him on the bigger and newer ships!

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking to see if there have been any recent sightings of Omar Vargas, the best bartender Carnival has. We are still trying to locate him. He is a great person! Anyone out there that has cruised with Omar recently, let us know what ship he is on!

Archived