How To Set-Up An In-Suite Party

logcabin

Hi. We are booked in the Owners Suite on the Spirit in a few weeks. We were thinking about perhaps hosting a cocktail party in the suite one evening. How does one go about doing this. I know I'd arrange it with the Butler. But, what are the charges? How do they charge for the alcahol? Do they just offer a regular bar type set-up or just wine, etc?, food?, etc. This has been a curiosity to me.

Thanks for your help.

Hi. We are booked in the Owners Suite on the Spirit in a few weeks. We were thinking about perhaps hosting a cocktail party in the suite one evening. How does one go about doing this. I know I'd arrange it with the Butler. But, what are the charges? How do they charge for the alcahol? Do they just offer a regular bar type set-up or just wine, etc?, food?, etc. This has been a curiosity to me.

Thanks for your help.

The Butler will take care of the party. - normal onboard charges for any wine you order. If you want extra spirits I would order them prior to departure as a bar setup.

I believe you will get 3 bottles of spirits as a perk of the AA and free soda and mixers. The butler will provide all the extra glasses you need, set ups, and food you ask for.

Archived