Sheraton Four Points

kayhar

Does anyone have any information on the Sheraton Four Points on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach? Royal Caribbean has booked us here for one night pre cruise for February before we embark on the Freedom of the Seas. My husband uses a wheelchair, and I am concerned because I have read some horror stories about the elevators.

Does anyone have any information on the Sheraton Four Points on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach? Royal Caribbean has booked us here for one night pre cruise for February before we embark on the Freedom of the Seas. My husband uses a wheelchair, and I am concerned because I have read some horror stories about the elevators.

If you can book elsewhere, I would.

The reason the hotel is a Four Points and not a Sheraton is that it cannot meet Sheraton standards.

For a quick one night stay it would be fine. Any longer and I'd continue searching.

The Wyndham, Fountainbleu, and Eden Roc are all three much nicer hotels in that area.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there last year for 2 nights pre cruise & it is fine. The elevators are slow but it will be ok. I would have dinner out & breakfast at the hotel. It has a nice pool and boardwalk you can push the wheel chair. The rooms were clean and they were updating the bathrooms.

Archived