How soon should I book a salon visit?

bonbon663

I'm sure you ladies can relate, recently, I got a perm. Bad idea...my hairdresser evidently didn't understand "wave", she was hearing "finger in light socket" . :eek: So, I would like to get my hair done on one of the formal nights. How soon in advance do I have to book a hair appointment on the Infinity?

I would suggest - especially for the day of the formal nights - that you book your appointment(s) as soon as you board - or shortly thereafter.

That goes for the speciality restaurant and the spa, if you're into that. I did notice that when we were on the Infinity in February the hair stylists were not normally busy, but to be honest we didn't spend a lot of time in that area. It is right in with the spa and gym area and all was set up very nicely.

Have fun on your cruise! Katie

Salon prices are higher than what you find at home in your local salon. My mom gets her hair done every other day on the ship, and it's about $15 more on the ship than at home. A lot depends on the length of your hair and the style you want done. For mom, she has short hair and gets a wash, blow dry and style. For that, it was $45.

Archived