? for those who have done a tour with Godfrey or Sonny

Chelsm

In addition to stopping downtown for shopping and at the beach of your choice, Godfrey will also stop at Mountain Top. Here, there are some shops, a great view of Megan's Bay, and a bar. The bar makes a pretty good banana daiquiri. You will be here for about 20-25 mins.

We went with Sonny back in November. He was wonderful. Keep in mind he likes to have fun and plays island music nice and somewhat loud while touring (this is great cuz other vehicles looked at us like - WOW how come we don't have music :) )

Anyway, with Sonny we did shopping first, then an awesome island tour with a couple of stops to see the sites. Finally as a group we discussed which beach we wanted to go to and for how long and that's where he took us. However, *IF* someone had wanted a different beach than the majority I'm sure he would have made the trip for you.

All in all it was a great day and defnitly worth the price!

Have fun and happy cruising!

Amy

for the beach part, can we pick any beach? I was thinking between Coki, Secret Harbour or Saphirre.

thanks

With Godfrey, we had the choice of Coki, Sapphire or Magan's Bay, and we opted for Coki.

beloum, I can't believe I forgot to mention the banana daiquiri at Mountaintop!:D

We're deciding between taking taxi to beach for all day beach "relaxation", or taking a tour with Godfrey. About how long is Godfrey's beach part of the trip? That's the last part, right, first is shopping, then tour, then beach? Looks like he drops you off at beach of your choice then comes back and picks you up? We are in port from 10 am to 8 pm, and I don't want to board the ship too early, would like to hang at the beach until we need to board.

Thanks for the info!

mbr

Hello mbr,

My understanding of the Godfrey tour based on the descriptions on his web site is you have 2 hours on the beach if you do the shopping/tour/beach tour. And then he seems to have a second tour that is just shopping and beach for 3 hours. In both tours you are back at the ship at 4pm. You don't choose whatever beach you want you choose from three options (Magens, Coki & Sapphire).

So I guess you'd you to email him and see whether they do later pick ups from the beach. If not then you can do it by cab and stay until you are ready to go... be on your own time.

--Islander

http://www.*****

I was just on Godfrey's tour last week, he will take you wherever you want and for how long you want, you dont necessarily have to do one of the "tours" listed on his website. You can just go to the beach if you want or shopping and beach (no tour) etc. I would suggest you email him. I had a great time with him and woulndt hesitate to book him again, he is very knowledgeable and honest. He will take you to whichever beach you choose, on our bus we stopped at all 3 beaches.

Archived