Distance from BWI to Cruise Port

JC Cruiser

My wife and I are looking to book a Grandeur of the Seas cruise for next year. The cruise startes in San Juan and ends in Baltimore. I am looking for a little advice on how to get from the cruise port to the BWI airport. I assume we can take traditional taxi or even the transportation provided by the cruise line, but I am unsure of the distance and the associated price. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

My wife and I are looking to book a Grandeur of the Seas cruise for next year. The cruise startes in San Juan and ends in Baltimore. I am looking for a little advice on how to get from the cruise port to the BWI airport. I assume we can take traditional taxi or even the transportation provided by the cruise line, but I am unsure of the distance and the associated price. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Should not take more than half an hour to get from the port to BWI..but you could allow 45 minutes as one never knows what will happen on 95:D

Airport is maybe 20 minutes and 10 miles away.

Taxi is your best bet, but on repos, since it is the first cruise of the season, there is greater than normal demand for cabs, and the cabs are not yet used to the season's cruise schedule. So you might want to arrange for something, Blue Van or Airport Shuttle from http://www.bwiairport.com

This years cruiseline transfers cost $35pp and a cab is approximately $35 for up to 3 or 4 passengers.

Archived