Upgrade price at pier - specific question....

We are going on a 4 night Enchantment cruise in just a few weeks. Right now we have a balcony cabin, and I'm quite happy with that. BUT, after my next (short) cruise, I will only be one credit short of Diamond. IF I can upgrade to any kind of suite at the pier for a reasonable price, it might be worth it to me, so that on our next LONGER cruise we would have all the Diamond benefits.

Any idea of what the cost of an upgrade from balcony to suite is at the pier on a 4 night cruise? Would I still get the 2 credits if we do this?

(We have paid a pretty good amount for this cabin already, considering the length of the cruise, and really can't justify paying a lot more for a suite.)

Any concrete info on pier upgrade pricing for shorter cruises?

Thanks.

It will all depend on how full the ship is. I used to ask about upgrades at the pier but never managed to get it. These days I just check back to the cruise line web site a few weeks prior to sailing & try to pay for the upgrade prior to boarding.

Archived