Grand Cayman - Conquest Cruise

stockcerts

My 15 year old daugther and I are leaving on the Conquest the end of this month :) . She is a little hesitant about swimming with the rays, so I thought I'd ask what other fun activities would you suggest that both a 15 year old and her dad might enjoy..? I can tell you she likes shopping, but I understand GC is very expensive. On trips to other ports I've always enjoyed guided tours that give you an overview of the location.

Thanks everyone!!

Shopping is expensive in GC. (But you could LOOK:D )

You do not have to swim with the stingrays, at the sand bar you stand in about 3 feet of water so you don't have to snorkel. You could also observe from the boat. It was truly a fabulous experience. The stingrays are very gentle and social. Our group of 13 loved it. (ages 13-50)

There is a pirate boat excursion where you sail on a "pirate boat", take the pirate's oath, and shoot at some tenders.

There is also the beach thing that you can do and is beautiful. You could take a cab to the beach and just relax. I am sure there are other things also. (Hell and turtle farm) You will have a great time, no matter what you do.:)

Archived