July 29th QE2 Upgrade

Poodlecrazy

Hi!

I too am on the July 29th cruise with the QE2, getting very excited now! This will be our second cruise and we are already hooked and planning our third. We are a bit of an unusual group as it is a three generation party, me, my mother and my daughter. I am 26, my daughter 2 and my mother would not be impressed if I divulged her age!!

Anyhow, we booked on board last year and were in the cheapest we could manage :rolleyes: mainly as a 2 year old pays full adult price and I feel it would be a little over the top to spend even more. We booked a twin and a single that were close to each other as this would allow a babysitter to sit in my mothers room, and give me somewhere to get ready without disturbing a sleeping toddler.

Just received our final details and they have upgraded me and my daughter so that we are now on a totally different deck. I phoned them and asked them to switch it back but they refused arghhhhh typical, most people would love an upgrade!!! :cool: Never mind we are still VERY excited and will try and meet up on the Sunday.

Look forward to seeing you all!

N

x

We are on the same cruise and we would have loved an upgrade! This is our second cruise too, plus we will be celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary. I even asked our TA a few weeks ago, but was told there is no point phoning Cunard, I'd just have to wait and see if we were offered one. Alas no upgrade for us. :(

I guess some of us are just doomed to sample no more than, no, I won't say it :D

Archived