Luggage Tags with electronic docs?

Lydia B.

I know that now it is common to receive all of your documentation for your cruise (even final docs) via the internet into you e-mail. With that said how do you get luggage tags??? Or are they not as big of a deal any longer? Thanks, Lydia

I know that now it is common to receive all of your documentation for your cruise (even final docs) via the internet into you e-mail. With that said how do you get luggage tags??? Or are they not as big of a deal any longer? Thanks, Lydia

Just pick them up at the pier, the porters will have them. Usually they just mark down the cabin number and your good to go. If you want take along some self stick address labels and slap them on the luggage tag.

I should have been able to figure this one out myself. Thanks for the reminder about the mailing labels. I usually do that when I get the tags in the mail. I even do mailing labels for my post cards, my friends tease me about it, but it sure makes it easy to send them. thanks again, Lydia

Do all of NCL's final documents arrive as an email...even those for a cruise that were booked via a TA?

I book directly with NCL and receive the Paper document package with the luggage tags. It's usually the on-line TA's who do the e-documents with NCL. At least it seems that way to me......:)

I book directly with NCL and receive the Paper document package with the luggage tags. It's usually the on-line TA's who do the e-documents with NCL. At least it seems that way to me......:)

That's not necessarily true. NCL automatically issues e-docs to everyone unless you specifically request that they send paper docs. Even when I've specifically requested the paper ones, I've gotten e-docs instead. ARGH! :mad:

Great idea about having the mailing labels handy for the bag tags at the pier. :)

That's not necessarily true. NCL automatically issues e-docs to everyone unless you specifically request that they send paper docs. Even when I've specifically requested the paper ones, I've gotten e-docs instead. ARGH! :mad:

Great idea about having the mailing labels handy for the bag tags at the pier. :)

Booked my last cruise directly with NCL the first week of June, didn't specify how I wanted my documents sent........just assumed they would be e-docs since the cruise was 3 weeks away. Within a week the paper documents and luggage tags arrived by Fed Ex.

It really doesn't make any difference to me how the documents arrive as long as I'm getting on a ship.

I got edocs yesterday, and page 4 was was a luggage tag template so you can print/copy as many as you need.

Was hoping for a snail mail goodie package, but no big deal. This just means its time to start the REAL CRUISE COUNTDOWN!!:D :D :D

Archived