QM2-Deck 12 cabins-Noise from above?

42trvl

If you are in a cabin on Deck 12, do you hear much noise from the Sun Deck above? We have been on ships where this deck can be fine and also on ships where you hear the scraping of every chair. We need connecting cabins and have limited options, so would appreciate hearing from anyone who has stayed in a cabin on Deck 12.

Thanks.

Last January my partner and I went 'round the Horn in room 12069. I don't remember hearing a squeek or any other sound from above. I'd take the same room again without hesitation.

We did a round trip TA in a deck 12 cabin and there was never any noice from above. I suppose though a warm weather cruise could make a difference. However, I have never heard anyone complain.

Thanks for the comments - under the basketball court I would never consider, but I was curious about the other area. We also just received a new brochure indicating that effective next April, many of those cabins will be designated differently as Brittania Club.

Archived