Just off Sovereign, review inside!

thanks for the nice words about the SOS - we sail 10/16/06; deck 3 porthole, midship (I like to be close to the center of gravity:D ) - guess no potty smells? we sailed SOS on the 3rd sailing - certainly had the WOW factor and after 5 cruises on the SOS, still does. Certain aspects of the ship are a tad lackluster, but overall, it's a great bargain when time is short. anytime I don't have to make my bed or cook is a Good Time!

thanks for the nice words about the SOS - we sail 10/16/06; deck 3 porthole' date=' midship (I like to be close to the center of gravity:D ) - guess no potty smells? we sailed SOS on the 3rd sailing - certainly had the WOW factor and after 5 cruises on the SOS, still does. Certain aspects of the ship are a tad lackluster, but overall, it's a great bargain when time is short. anytime I don't have to make my bed or cook is a Good Time![/quote']

We had sewer smells in our JS throughout the weekend.

Thanks for the great review. We're sailing on her next Friday and I can't wait! Do you know if the CD and Captain that was on your cruise will still be on board? I was looking forward to the chocolate buffet, but I guess our 3-nighter won't have it. Darn it!

Oooo, that I'm not sure of. I know Casey and the Capt. were on the sailing immediately following ours on Monday, but never heard a mention of anything else. If you do get cruise director Casey you will LOVE him, he's so funny! The Capt. was great too, gave a lovely speech during the reception and stayed afterwards to greet guests as they left for dinner. And yes, I was hoping there would be a chocolate buffet as well, but I promise they make up for it in all the other desserts offered throughout the cruise. If you're like me just grab a plate and sample a little of everything *especially* during the midnight buffet on night 2 :D

~Steph

There was a great cruise staff member named Elvis who was a lot of fun at various events but I could not tell you who the CD was.:)

OMG, I love Elvis!!! :D He was our Assistant Waitor on our first cruise, and when we saw him this time we nearly died! We went up to him and gushed about how much we love him. He was flattered that we remembered him (and considering how many people he's seen since us, we weren't surprised that he couldn't quite remember us), and we were so excited to see his big promotion! :)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the review.. we leave 8/28 and can't wait. we were on th l & m show several years ago..... i'll never volunteer again! I was so redfaced when I found out it REPLAYS the entire rest of the cruise on the tv's in the rooms.

We love S.O.S. and can't wait!

Archived