Speaking of C&A and cruise credits...

Just making sure I have this right! It's 1 cruise credit per cruise vacation *unless* you book a suite- and then it's 2 cruise credits, right? And it doesn't matter if it's a 3 night or 15 night, correct? It just simply depends on your room category?

Thanks in advance!

Steph

Just making sure I have this right! It's 1 cruise credit per cruise vacation *unless* you book a suite- and then it's 2 cruise credits, right? And it doesn't matter if it's a 3 night or 15 night, correct? It just simply depends on your room category?

Thanks in advance!

Steph

Posted below in Free upgrades---How many C and A credits??

1 Credit for any cruise

1 Credit for any suite

1 Credit for any cruise 12 nights or longer

You can earn a maximum of 3 credits for a cruise.

There are rumors that RCI is going to change its program in the future, but this is where it currently stands.

another question regarding cruise credits.

if we sail on celebrity...do we get a cruise credit for our C/A??

also, i know we can book a X or RCCL cruise while on board an RCCL ship, but if we book X do we still get the onboard credit?

You won't get an additional credits, however your status on RCI is the same on X and vice versa.

Yes you can book an X cruise and receive the OBC, Sphlinky (sp?) will have more information on this, let's hope he sees this thread :D

###

Posted below in Free upgrades---How many C and A credits??

1 Credit for any cruise

1 Credit for any suite

1 Credit for any cruise 12 nights or longer

You can earn a maximum of 3 credits for a cruise.

There are rumors that RCI is going to change its program in the future, but this is where it currently stands.

B2B's count as two separate cruises right? So, as it currently stands, a suite would be 2 for the first week and 2 for the second week, for a total of 4?

You won't get an additional credits, however your status on RCI is the same on X and vice versa.

Yes you can book an X cruise and receive the OBC, Sphlinky (sp?) will have more information on this, let's hope he sees this thread :D

###

yea...i looked into that already....it only applys at platinum level and above....but its still a nice perk....thanx for the info

###

yea...i looked into that already....it only applys at platinum level and above....but its still a nice perk....thanx for the info

so that is why the upper tiers get great service on RCCL that they don't get on Celebrity. Select on Celebrity is Platinum on RCCL, Elite on Celebrity is Diamond on RCCL. When you become either on RCCL, you still have to earn the credits to be what you classification is. Such as I am Diamond because I was Elite on Celebirty. I have done 2 sailings on RCCL so that is 4 credits for 2 cruises 12 nights +. So I need 6 more credits to be truly Diamond on RCCL. If you are Diamond on RCCL & sail Celebrity, then you are ELITE on Celebrity but they give nothing special to people as RCCL has the Concierge Lounge with free specialty coffee & tasties, and 5-9 PM free booze & hot munchies. Celebrity you pay for it all other than Captains Welcome Party that you get free Rum Punch or wine (red, white or sparkling).

But you do not earn RCCL points when you cruise Celebrity. So folks with 7 credits on Celebrity who earned 3 on RCCL are still Select on Celebrity & Gold on RCCL. Won't equal 10.

another question regarding cruise credits.

if we sail on celebrity...do we get a cruise credit for our C/A??

also, i know we can book a X or RCCL cruise while on board an RCCL ship, but if we book X do we still get the onboard credit?

The person staying in the cabin gets the C & A point, doesn't matter who pays the bill.

1 credit per inside, outside cabin

2 credits per any 7 day cruise when booked in any suite

3 credits for 12 - 15 day cruise when booked in suite

all info on rccl site look under C & A

Archived