legend 9 day? is it worth it?

We've cruised the Legend twice on the eight day cruises. When we went on the first cruise I questioned whether of not one more day was worth it but it made the cruise seem so much more relaxed. We enjoyed so much we booked another one several months later.

I didnt realize that you had to pay for anything in any resturant except the supper club. Why did you need to pay for strawberries?

If it's like the other ships - which I assume it is - they are sold at a dessert and coffee bar. They're specialities. I think you can also have them delivered to your stateroom. They are super yummy!

The Golden Fleece supper club. It's worth the $30 uplift and I highly recomend it. The strawberries from the coffee shop they are three for $2 and are the best deal on the ship huge and tasty. Great with the wine we had in our room.

3 for $2 sounds like a deal. Before the Fannie May at our mall closed, their chocolate strawberries were $2 each.

We were on the Legend a few years ago and it has been one of our favorite ships. It is very easy to get around and find everything. I thought 8 days might be too long,but we would have loved to have extra days on this ship!

We will be going on it agian in Jan. for the BNL Ship and Dip cruise and concert! Yahoo I can not wait.

Katie

Archived