Legend Balcony Question

luv2cruiseny

I booked an inside guarantee and checked on our cabin number - it shows we were upgraded to an 8b - cabin 5225 - carnival's website shows this as an obstructed view -

my question - this is the first cabin next to the lifeboats - there is no life boat in front of the cabin - is the obstruction just to the side of the balcony. I had a CAT 11 upgrade on the last cruise and I can't remember how far the lifeboats actually stuck out.

Anyone every stay in or near this cabin I'd appreciate any input.

Guest LetMeGo

I just had a look at the Carnival website, and it's listing the cabin as 8B like you said, a standard 5th deck balcony stateroom (not obstructed).

It obviously has a lifeboat right behind it, so you can't look back. Otherwise it has a perfectly fine view.

I hope you have a geat time!

Guest LetMeGo
thanks - that's what i thought - but on the carnival website deck plan it shows it 8b - then a little asterik for obstructed. So I can't look where I've been only where I'm going. Thats okay with me.

I think it was actually a star that had somehting to do with the bed arrangements. Those symbols are pretty hard to read.

Hah... If you could see bckwards from the corner of that cabin, they would probably sell it as a panorama suite. ;)

Hi Luv2cruiseNY,

I am booked in that cabin on the 08/16 sailing on the Legend and I had the exact same question as I booked an 8A guarantee so I was real worried about an obstructed view. But everyone I talked to - my TA, and Carnival said it was not obstructed - if it was it would be a 7A.

So I am looking forward to some beautiful views - I'll let you know when I return.:)

Archived