Where is the new "peach" cabana ?

riz

While I haven't been to Half Moon Cay yet (going in October), from the research I've done, it seems the "new" PEACH CABANA is next to the LIGHT BLUE one and right before the Water Sports Center. Here is what I believe the "order" to be: The first Cabana nearest the tender pier is the TAUPE (aka Tan) one, which is followed by the BLUE, TURQUOISE, ORANGE, LIGHT BLUE, and PEACH ones. All of these are closer to each other than the "last" cabanas. There is a Water Sports Center and area located in between the two groupings of Cabanas. The remainder of the Cabanas are: PURPLE (next to the Water Sports Center), PINK, GREEN, YELLOW, and finally the TERRA COTTA Cabana. That makes a total of 11 Cabanas.

Perhaps someone who has been to Half Moon Cay recently can elaborate on this from their actual sightings.

Debjo

Careful Skywalkervadar....to most I am just an urban legend. People just don't realize that the cruise#&*$ actually exists.

About the cabana....you know that I sort of know where it is but am looking for clearer confirmation....like me...the cabana is sort of an unknown entity for some.

Great to see you lurking around the boards again....does that mean you are coming on the October cruise with me ?......come on ...book it...who needs to be responsible....money...jobs...time off....who really cares when you are the cruise#$%& like myself ...he he

• 3 weeks later...

The force is strong with the cruise s!@# ... not only will we be joining you on yet another cruise, we got ourselves a kick-a$$ aft balcony 2 rooms over.

For those who don't know her, Riz is fast becoming a legend in the cruise industry. She knows everything and can make almost anything happen. I'm just glad she uses here powers for cruise good and not cruise evil.

-------------------------

Celebrity Constellation - Feb 2004

HAL Zuiderdam - "Take me to your Lido" Cruise I - Dec 2004

NCL Spirit - "Take me to your Lido" Cruise II - Dec 2005

HAL Westerdam - "Take me to your Lido" Cruise III - October 2006

While you are alll discussing Peach - how about the Terrracotta - is it really far to walk to food and drink from it.... I booked it in Novemeber because it was obviously the only one left.. Any clever comments about it..

According to info in another thread on this subject:

here is the new color order: TAUPE (or tan), BLUE, TURQUOISE, ORANGE, LT. BLUE, the "new" PEACH cabana...then the Water Sports Area...followed by the PURPLE, PINK, GREEN, YELLOW, and TERRACOTTA cabanas.

For great pictures of the individual cabanas go to this web site. http://community.webshots.com/album/310184391qmbGBl

[/url]

The picture below is from Ziggy's collection on that site

46KICX0086.sized.jpg

Archived