SUN Vancouver, British Columbia 5:45 PM Docked

MON Inside Passage (Cruising) Docked

TUE Sitka, Alaska 11:00 AM 7:00 PM Tendered

WED Hubbard Glacier (Cruising) 6:00 AM 12:00 PM Docked

THU Juneau, Alaska 8:00 AM 8:45 PM Tendered

FRI Ketchikan, Alaska 2:00 PM 9:30 PM Tendered

SAT Inside Passage (Cruising) Docked

SUN Vancouver, British Columbia 7:00 AM Docked

Each port is now in reversed order and we now tender in all ports. They cut our time in Ketchikan it was 7am to 4pm now its 2 to 9:30pm. This is a major BUMMER. Especially since it took so long to arrange shore excusion (arranged our own excusions).

Any idea why they would do this?? I know they had a problem with the pods but would that not change the time in port instead of the complete reversal of which day in port?

This really dosn't make sense to me. I know I will have a fantastic time, I am just trying to figure this out.

Can anyone tell me or guess as to why all ports are now 'tender' instead of docked ? Did their last minute itinerary change mean they 'lost their spot' so to speak at the pier - since the days are changed maybe there's no room at the dock ? hope they don't do that to next year's cruise - it will be our first cruise - but I think I'd prefer docking over tender !

Hello,

This was reported on Cruise Critic about two weeks ago. They changed the itineraries for all Infinity Alaska cruises this summer, not only 8/27.

Best Regards,

Floris

No, actually they only changed up to Aug 20 two weeks ago. Today they changed 8/27 intinerary. So that was why I asked the question. I still ask the same question why did they change the sequence and day in ports as opposed to simpley the time in port? Did they do the same on the other itineraries???

Can anyone tell me or guess as to why all ports are now 'tender' instead of docked ? Did their last minute itinerary change mean they 'lost their spot' so to speak at the pier - since the days are changed maybe there's no room at the dock ? hope they don't do that to next year's cruise - it will be our first cruise - but I think I'd prefer docking over tender !

When I called CS they told me there was port conflicts so they had to change the itinerary. I asked why now after 2 months of this itinerary being ok is it now a conflict. Her respond was "they could have cancelled all ports of call", now can you believe that?

Archived