Drink prices

Swabb3

Just a silly question. I'm trying to figure out how much money I'll need to budget for spending on drinks during my next cruise. I got the approximate prices for the wine and dine for dinner but I'm wondering if anyone has an idea about prices for mixed drinks? Thanks for the help:D

Thanks for the info and advise but if I budgeted $100/day I'd be broke by the end of the cruise. :eek: It is 13 nights. Hence my dilemma. I was figuring on trying to keep my bar bill to under $500. Lucky for me I'm not a big drinker and in fact would rather have iced tea or water most of the time. But a drink before dinner and maybe some wine with dinner sounds nice for a vacation.

Hi, I looked at the drink menu that you provided from Explorer. WOW! thank you.

Almost everything is about 1 to 2 dollars higher than in bars near me.

EXCEPT the Colada, daquiries, and margaritas. How are those served? frozen, on the rocks, both? What size? How do you avoid paying for the glass?

Also the draft beer seemed to an ok price but I did not see an amber beer on the list? did i miss it?

Information is a very good thing, I will have my expectations in line. does anyone think the drink menu on voyager will be radically different?

You're welcomed.

It was Enchantment, though. :)

The coladas were frozen or on the rocks. You can just ask for a drink of the day in a regular glass, I think.

I drink beer at home but I don't onboard. Too busy trying the frou frou drinks so I'm sorry I don't know about ambers. I would guess the Voyager and Freedom class ships, with their British pubs, would be best for beer.

I was pleasantly surprised by the price of the drinks. having been to Disney World, Vegas and other popular "resort" settings, I thought the drinks were reasonable. It's also nice having the Captain be everyone's designated driver...

Just a silly question. I'm trying to figure out how much money I'll need to budget for spending on drinks during my next cruise. I got the approximate prices for the wine and dine for dinner but I'm wondering if anyone has an idea about prices for mixed drinks? Thanks for the help:D

When we cruise we are steady sort of drinkers on the first day and then slack off as the week progresses and we drink Jack Daniels and Grey Goose, (in addition tot he occassional corona), so are drinks are pretty expensive. We just got off a cruise and the Coronas after included tip was over $4.50 and Jack was over $5.50 and Goose was over $8.50. So depends on how much u typically consume and what u like, our first day was $200, but then more like a $100 a day after that, but we tend to tip extra on top of included gratuity. This above gives u an idea.

Have fun and cheers!

I thought out of 4 cruise lines they were all about the same drink prices, only that RC drinks are alot stronger and worth it!

oh, I totally agree w/this comment as well...we ordered a Patrone drink and literally they filled the tall glass literally about 3/4" from the top with all Patrone! That would have been a $20 drink here...LOL

Archived