Harry's on Liberty

CTCcruiserr

Dress code in Harry's will be much like the main dining rooms. However, I felt more comfortable dressed a little more than "resort casual" and less than formal when we treated ourselves with a visit to Harry's on our November cruise. By the way, it is still my favorite meal after 4 cruises.

With regard to reservations, you may simply stop by Harry's when you board the ship to ensure that you get the time you request, or pick up any phone and call them.

Bon appetit, enjoy!

Go to the Information desk, (Pursers desk) There is someone standing there when you board to take reservations. We went as soon as we got on the ship and booked 2 nights. I understand it gets booked quickly and then there is a waiting list for cancellations.

We booked for Sea days but not on the formal nights.

The dress code is formal so you can wear the same outfit you might bring for formal night in the regular restaurant.

The presentation, service and the food was amazing, we will definately book at least 2 nights on our Freedom trip next year.

Well worth the $30 pp cost as well as a substantial tip. Harry's also has a small dance floor and a singer to entertain.

Wonderful Cruise, you'll have a ball :D

We went to Harry's while on the Liberty in April of this year. It was a great restaurant - well worth the $30. We made our reservation as soon as we boarded. There was a table set up just as you came on the ship and that was where we made the reservations. The decor was neat - reminded me of Casablanca for some reason. On the walls were light boxes with jewelry on display. The presentation of the meal was outstanding. Save room for desert - we were so full that we could hardly eat it.

We had a table for six - more than comfortable. The food was brought out at a slow pace so you really relaxed and enjoyed the evening. As we had 3 couples, we had just about one of everything on the menu so we sampled it all. No complaints from anyone. Enjoy it!

Both times I've been on the Liberty there is a table set up to take reservations right in the atrium when you board the ship. Before you head for the elevators, look to the opposite side of the room for the Harry's table.

You won't regret it. It's well worth the money!

I don't remember exactly the dress code standard. I think they told me when I called to make our reservation that men had to wear collared shirts. Everyone in my group wore a jacket without a tie.

I really enjoyed my dinner but some of my enjoyment came from my DH's absolute love of Harry's. He would have eaten there every night if I had let him. I hope the dinner club on the Legend is just as good as he is really looking forward to it.

We booked Harry's for 7:30 and finished about 10:00 just in time to head to the showroom.

The dress code is jackets for men, dressy for women. I hope everyone adheres to it. We saw men in polo shirts and jeans and thought they should have been turned away. You'll receive a confirmation of your reservation in your cabin the day prior which clearly states the dress code.

The food, presentation and service were impeccible. Hope you enjoy yourself. It's ALOT of food even spread out over 2 1/2 hours. Take it slow and save room for the dessert....you'll be happy you did.

• 2 months later...
Looking for information on where to go for reservations once on ship and Dress code for Harry's

I think there are about 3 ways to make reservations:

1. The mentioned table in the atrium

2 At Harry's itself

3. The telephone

I personally think the dress code SHOULD be dressy of any night at Harry's. The surroundings certainly carry that "feel" to me.

Welcome aboard.

Archived