Where is Zuiderdam for first 3 wks of October 2006?

Hojo's redbeard

Since our December cruise had to get cancelled due to other comittments, we are going to take our annual cruise in October. At this time the Zuiderdam has pulled out as the number one contender. I've searched high and low and can't find the answer, so I'm turning to my book of knowledge...you guys! The Zuiderdam has a 3 day cruise leaving Pacific NW to San Fran on 9/30/6, then the next cruise is out of Ft. Lauderdale 10/21/6. Where is the ship going to be for those 3 weeks? Is it going into dry dock? I really wanted earlier October, but the prices were cheap enough in comparison that I can sneak that plasma tv for my office into the budget :) Thanks in advance!

It looks like a repositioning cruise from Vancouver through the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale if CruiseCal is correct.

Here's a link to the cruise on the HAL site http://hollandamerica.com/dest/itinerary.do?selectedItin=20061003:U648A:TFU018&dest=T

It leaves SF on the 3rd as the start of the cruise. CruiseCal has it leaving Vancouver on the first, headed to SF

It looks like a repositioning cruise from Vancouver through the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale if CruiseCal is correct.

Here's a link to the cruise on the HAL site http://hollandamerica.com/dest/itinerary.do?selectedItin=20061003:U648A:TFU018&dest=T

It leaves SF on the 3rd as the start of the cruise. CruiseCal has it leaving Vancouver on the first, headed to SF

Thanks for the info. I just figured out why I couldn't find any information on it anywhere else...it's sold out! I can't wait until the kids are off to college, then I get to go on one of those LONG cruises.

Now, if I can only decide if the suite is worth the extra grand!

Yes, she's repositioning from Alaska to the Caribbean. We're boarding in Vancouver and staying with her all the way to Fort Lauderdale - we're so excited! It's our first HAL cruise and to be on board for 3 weeks is really something!! :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived