Laundry room on Conquest

excitedcruiser

First, if you don't get an answer and respond to your own post, that is called "bumping" here is what the site managers say about it:

"BUMPING" is when you post anything or even the word "bump" in an effort to keep your thread at the top or page one of the forum.

Bumping = boring. Your fellow cruisers see that something new has been posted, and they click to read it. Instead, they find nothing more than your bump.

Please don't bump. BUMPS will be removed; we'd appreciate your help by reporting bumps using the Alert icon in the upper right hand corner of the posting.

Persistent bumpers may find their posting privileges suspended for a period of time -- without warning!

Conquest class ships have lots of laundry, when you board, you will be given a little card that lists them specifically. On both the Upper and Empress decks the Laundry is midshipish and starboard. I never made it to the Verandah deck laundry room, but I would bet they have one!

Hi, Excited,

We were on the Conquest in June. Fun cruise!

We were on the 8th floor (Verandah deck), also, but in the aft. The laundry was on the starboard side around amidships, as I recall. I am wondering whether the inside cabin 8357 that is shown in pink on deck plans is the laundry instead of the cabin category pink represents?

Anyway, the laundry is not right by your cabin, if that's what you are worried about...but it will be fairly convenient for your use, which I assume you are wondering about because you also asked about the laundry location on other decks! I never had to wait the few times I went to iron; there was the expected wait to wash/dry the last sea day.

Have a great time on the Conquest!

Archived