Shopping in Grand Turks

Vidimom

I read on one site that they are adding alot of new stores in the shopping area near Margaritaville. Anyone know which stores are now open. I heard Diamond's Int. is supposed to be there along with others. Anyone that has been there recently, let us know what shopping to expect. The DH is just happy to have Margaritaville to get a new T-shirt!

I read on one site that they are adding alot of new stores in the shopping area near Margaritaville. Anyone know which stores are now open. I heard Diamond's Int. is supposed to be there along with others. Anyone that has been there recently, let us know what shopping to expect. The DH is just happy to have Margaritaville to get a new T-shirt!

There are only a handful of shops open at the Grand Turk location. Diamond's International is there along with the shop that is always discussed on the cruise ship that sells the clothes that change colors in the sun, very few other stores. Some of the buildings are still under construction. There is a large store that you have to walk through as you leave the pier that sells perfume and liquor.

This is awesome http://www.grandturkmaps.com

Archived