Dubai to Rome

MalGee64

Can anyone recommend a cruiseline / itinerary that would cover sailing from Dubai to Rome (Civitavecchia)? Just tossing around ideas for later on down the track...

Cheers,

Mal

I feel certain Crystal has a sailing that does exactly that itinerary April/May time next year, it is one of the later legs of their World Cruise, not sure which ship though, but as they only have two it is either Serenity or Symphony. Although I live in Dubai, takes too long to sail all the way back to England however, I am doing Rome to London in ten days time, also with Crystal. Other cruise lines that call into Dubai are Oceania, Seabourn and Silversea plus the German cruise line Hapag-Lloyd. JAF

Thanks, folks! The trip is definitely a while off yet, but those suggestions give me something to work with when the time comes around. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Cheers!

Mal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can anyone recommend a cruiseline / itinerary that would cover sailing from Dubai to Rome (Civitavecchia)? Just tossing around ideas for later on down the track...

Cheers,

Mal

Costa Cruises is repositioning its Costa Classica from Dubai to Rome and Genova on April 14, 2007.

Peter

Archived