Aft Zui Cabins

kellanderson

I have sailed on the Zui 3 times all in aft suites. I love them and prefer not to book anywhere else because of the veranda size. If you had to choose between decks I would say avoid 4 because the veranda is the smallest of the aft cabins(quite a bit smaller but still slightly larger than others on the ship). 5 is the biggest (not really by that much) so that would be the first choice for size. 6 and 7 are the same (quite big) ....I would make that decision based on anything you want to be close to (we typically choose 7 to be clost to the Neptune lounge). 8 has the size but it is covered....the rest of the verandas below are not.

Hope this helps.

I would like to chose a Zui Aft cabin today....anyone have thoughts on where (floor level) in the ship is best for them and why or why not?

we're in an aft on the Z again and just love that location...actually we're on 8 this time. Neither one of us are sun worshipers, but I love sleeping out on the balcony...so it's perfect. The view on the aft cabins is worth it! nothing like watching nothing but sea as you enjoy breakfast on your balcony!

Go for it!

Archived