Noordam Table for Two

Trail46

Can anyone suggest a good table for two on the upper dining level?

Thanks so much for any and all advice!

We were on the Noordam in March of this year and had a table for two. I don't remember the table number but it was located directly to the left from the front entrance on the top floor. There was a table for 4 at the window and then our table for 2 along side. On the Noordam you look right out on to the promenade deck so people were walking around for their exercise. We were at the early seating. There is only one chair and the other seat was a booth style seat back against the wall. It was right next to the working station for the waiters but this did not bother us. It was nice and quiet and you got to see everyone as they came in to your side of the dining room.

Thanks for the reply. Will examine the floorplan for the upper level and try to figure out where you were. We're going back and forth on whether to request a particular table - if we do, and are unhappy, will know that microplanning is a mistake, and should have just left it up to happenstance!

On HAL, you can call Ships Services and request a seating plan and a particular table - no guarantee on getting it, though. Don't think Cunard, Celebrity or Radisson offers this service. The problem is, if you don't know the room, it's hard to know what constitutes a "good" table! My first HAL cruise coming up, so far very pleased with Customer Services.

Consider table #82 on the upper level on the Noordam. It is next to the railing. Our TA requested that specific table and we were fortunate in having the table. We have requested a table for four (with our friends) in the upper dining room on the Noordam in February. Off hand I do not have the table number handy right now, but it was very close to # 82. Hope you have good luck in getting an ideal table for two.

We were just on the Noordam and had a table for two. It was table number 73. It was at the railing at the top of the stairs , upper level. It wasn't the table right at the top of the stairs ( that had a lot of traffic) but just behind a post that protected you from traffic. We could see into the lower level and although it wasn't an ocean view , I found it to be a good table.pj

Archived