More Cruises for 2005 Available!!!

Since this morning, more schedules and rates are available for 2005!

We were waiting for the transatlantic cruises to open up - and they did this morning. Even though they are not yet posted online, we were able to book our favorite cabin via phone.

The RCI cruise consultant told us, that other destinations are available, too.

Good luck for choosing your next dream cruise!

Ruth

Thanks for the heads-up. I can't find the number that is open 24 hrs so I'm just going to wait until 8am. I really want that Jewel transatlantic but hubby says 'no' until we have enough air miles to come home. He's looking at 2006...maybe we'll see if we can book the Ultra Voyager on her maiden voyage across the Atlantic. Until then I'm waiting for the Grandeur out of Baltimore.

Ruth Cruise...is this your first transatlantic? If not I was wondering if you could tell me if one route is much calmer than another and which direction you prefer, eastbound or westbound. Thanks and happy cruising!!!

We went on a Westbound transatlantic (to New York) and I would highly recommend it. Going west you gain an hour almpst every day and that is really great. If you travel east you will lose the time. We went North (via Iceland) and save for the two days after Iceland, the crossing was very smooth. Enjoy!

Thanks Mercury! That's the route hubby wants to take. He wants to get the flying "out of the way" so he can just relax and enjoy the cruise. We hope to try the transatlantic from Dover or Harwich to NY or Boston in 2006. I'm glad to hear the seas were pretty calm because I thought maybe it would be rather rough in the northern Atlantic. Now I'm really looking forward to it!

Archived