Best Staterooms on Deck 11 of Jewel?

browniegirl

We had 11650 last Feb out of Miami and it was wonderful. You will love the experience of relaxing on you balcony enjoying a veiw to remember for ever.:o

We are giving up the mini just to have an aft cabin on the Dawn this Feb.

Can't wait.:D

Those are the ones :)

Yes, and as I said these are wonderful, I am not sure how to get a reply to this so I will try this approach, Shoreguy, are the chances of getting offered an upsell for a penthouse on the aft of the DAwn good if you have booked one of the aft BA's early? New to this, actually the fourth cruise, but trying to learn. Would appreciate your help. :confused:

Yes, and as I said these are wonderful, I am not sure how to get a reply to this so I will try this approach, Shoreguy, are the chances of getting offered an upsell for a penthouse on the aft of the DAwn good if you have booked one of the aft BA's early? New to this, actually the fourth cruise, but trying to learn. Would appreciate your help. :confused:

No better no worse. Only if one is open. They are normally some of the first to sell out. I am on the Pearl in Dec. AB AA A3 both villas open. AE and AD gone the first month.

Now if someone in an AE takes an upsell to an AA or A3 then they will look to upsell someone to the AE. Shoreguy raising his hand :D

Already booked an aft facing AF on the Gem in Feb 2008

No better no worse. Only if one is open. They are normally some of the first to sell out. I am on the Pearl in Dec. AB AA A3 both villas open. AE and AD gone the first month.

Now if someone in an AE takes an upsell to an AA or A3 then they will look to upsell someone to the AE. Shoreguy raising his hand :D

Already booked an aft facing AF on the Gem in Feb 2008

Is the Gem going to be out of NY?:confused:

Archived