Help - how does this sound?

carmel

We would be in GT from 7am to 2:30pm. I think we might like to take a horse drawn carriage ride around the island and then swim at the pool and the beach.

1) Is there a charge for using the pool? If not, how do we get in? Just walk up and get in? LOL

2) Is the beach at the port nice for swiming? We are not into snorkeling but I would like a nice, calm water beach to wade around in with my daughters.

3) Is the carriage ride nice? Will they be riding as early as 7am?

THANKS!

Carmel,

When are you cruising? I will be at GT 8/30 and will be doing the carriage ride. Afterwards we are planning to either go to Governor's beach, which is a $3 per person cab ride from the pier, or swim from the beach by the pier. I'll be posting a review after we get back.

The pool at Margaritaville is free, at least that is how I understand it. I think that will be too crowded for us though.

Suzy

Suzy,

We are not going until August of NEXT year,LOL. We are doing a Mexican Riviera this December. I'm just about to book the cruise and wanted to know a little more about the ports before I plunk down my $$.

We aren't into crowded pools or a true 'party' atmosphere as we have young girls. I wonder if there are any photos of Govenor's Beach?

Archived