Art Purchased on NCL Dawn

snugglepup

Cruised in June on Dawn and purchased art at auction. Haven't received it yet and when NCL was notified they said they no longer deal with that particular Art Sale Company. :confused: They give no other info but a number to contact Company directly.

Has anyone purchased on Dawn and received art - it has been longer than 8 weeks.

Cruised in June on Dawn and purchased art at auction. Haven't received it yet and when NCL was notified they said they no longer deal with that particular Art Sale Company. :confused: They give no other info but a number to contact Company directly.

Has anyone purchased on Dawn and received art - it has been longer than 8 weeks.

Holy Cow: what company was it or do I dare ask? We have purchased from the company NCL and other lines used for years and always had great service. On our last cruise in April, Dd and I went to the first auction: we were totally turned off to the company they were using. In fact our comment sheet that was almost totally positve suggested they go back to company A. Sounds like maybe they did. That being said, sometimes it does take 6 weeks or longer to get the merchandise. Good luck. NMNIta

bought a few things from an art auction on the Sun in March and it was all delivered with no problems.

It was through Fine Art Wholesalers.

Hopefully you will get your art soon. I'd give the company a call and ask them if it is on the way.

It took us 12 weeks to get our paintings. Be patient and it will come.!!! You should get something in the mail first and then the paintings. It's OK, really..

bought a few things from an art auction on the Sun in March and it was all delivered with no problems.

It was through Fine Art Wholesalers.

Hopefully you will get your art soon. I'd give the company a call and ask them if it is on the way.

The company they were dealing with I believe was Fine Art Wholesalers that they have cut ties with. How unfortunate for people who purchased and didn't receive before they ended their contract.

I bought three pieces from FAW on the Dawn in MArch, one arrived slightly damaged in framing. They came about two months after the cruise.

They took it back, and restored it and shipped it back to me.

Call and speak to Hope Novello, in their customer service department. She was great and even offered me a choice of another piece by the same artist.

I'm sure they'll work it out.

Good luck.

The company they were dealing with I believe was Fine Art Wholesalers that they have cut ties with. How unfortunate for people who purchased and didn't receive before they ended their contract.
Does anyone know if they are going back to Park West? We had nothing but great service from them. NMNita

Archived