Aft on Navigator. Corner or not?

We have the chance of an aft cabin on the Naviagtor next year. My experience of these was on Mariner deck 9. We were not on the corner but the next one i.e. 9692. We loved the large balcony and being out of any wind. At that level the corner cabin had only a glass panel in a single hinged door, not a double width sliding door and it was very enclosed by surrounding structures. However, many people on these boards seem to say that the corners are better at other levels, so....

On deck 7, is the corner cabin (7688 or 7688) a good choice?

Do they have full width sliding doors?

Can you see down to the sea below, or onto other balconies?

Or should we go for 7690, next to the corner cabin?

Many thanks for any replies, especially if you have a link to a photo.

I can only speak from personal experience. We have had the corner aft for our last two cruises. We are going with friends and family on the next cruise. I made the reservations through our TA for everyone (6 people). This is their first cruise, so we got the corner aft for them. We will be in one room. The nice thing about the corner is you only have neighbors on one side. Also, the corner aft rooms are a little shorter, but wider than one room in. The aft rooms that are one room in are just like any other balcony room as far as size and shape. The corner rooms are almost as wide as a JS, but you are paying the D1 price. Good luck getting one. I usually book as soon as I see the cruise come available at least a year in advance. These rooms go quick. Also, I've only stayed in the rooms on Deck 10 - these are below the Windjammer, but people can't look down on your deck. The only person that can see you on your deck is your neighbors if they look around your glass partition. Have a great cruise. Debbie

Here is a link to pictures of cabin 7688. Corner afts are the best in my book. I have had them on all but 2 of my cruises and i have them on both of my upcoming cruises!

KK Cruisin-- We have 7688 on Voyager soon. I was wanting to see your pics from there, but didn't find the link you mentioned. Can you try again?

Appreciate the help.

Archived