"Summer of 69" Music Mayhem!! please comment.

87SPECIAL

Ok, so there was one fault that i found travelling with Pacific Star:eek: . The DJ or Dj's were absolute shockers. I know that the age groups vary greatly onboard, but whats with the 60's to 80's music loop??

I'm a massive fan of the mix sort of deal, but i dont think i heard one recent song onboard..every night no matter what the party venue, i was hearing the same music...some songs would play 3 or 4 times in one evening.:confused: I hope this isnt the same case for every cruise??

how about catering for everyones taste in music?

What do you think?:rolleyes:

P.S...Red Red Wine! Stay the hell away from me!:mad: ( i used to like this song)

on both my cruises they have played a mix... usually 80s etc earlier on in the night though...

i love it all its fantastic..! u cant say u dnt luv red red wine it goes off! same with livin on a prayer and khe sanh.. im not old or anything either.. the songs r great normally... even better after a few drinks :-)

on both my cruises they have played a mix... usually 80s etc earlier on in the night though...

i love it all its fantastic..! u cant say u dnt luv red red wine it goes off! same with livin on a prayer and khe sanh.. im not old or anything either.. the songs r great normally... even better after a few drinks :-)

I agree, even better with a drink! :cool:

I'm only young too, 25 and I prefer a bit of older style music, then all the new stuff.

I was surprised to hear the music selections cater for most onboard. From good oldies to newer stuff. As the night wore on they played newer stuff but still some old classics now and again. The entertainers were very talented too and offered a wide range of songs etc.

Archived