Documents arrived for Fantasy 9/25

Vidimom

Just wanted to let everyone know we received our documents for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy on September 25th. I was looking forward to finding them in the mailbox and dancing back to the house, but our DD got the mail before we got home and they were on the kitchen table under the bills! I am really excited we have them as it makes it more of a reality that our trip is getting close!

Guess we will have to dance all the way to the ship at the port in 39 days!

gooddee for you. it must be getting closer to my documents to arrive, we leave on 14/10. I am not sure if our tickets come from carnival US direct or just issued by our local travel agent.

seeing as we leave three weeks before our cruise i hope they come early to allow for all that Pawing through them that needs to be done.

karon

Well, that gives me some hope. Since I leave a month after you sail (10/23) I should get mine in a little less than a month. (fingers crossed)

Kaseyoz - if you booked thru a TA then they will get them and you either have to pick them up or they will forward them to you. I picked mine up for our last cruise at our TA office about 6 weeks before our cruise.

Archived