Rallo! Have tickets,will travel!

Tropicalshowers

Hi Sherrie!

Collected our tickets on Friday and have just caught up on all the news here. The Star left Brisbane yesterday from Portside..fabulous! Our tickets have Berth N/A on them so I guess at date of issue (29 July) they were very unsure. One poster on here says that the next 3 cruises will have passengers brought over from the transit centre. I think ours is the 4th one so we will have to wait till we get to the airport to see if our names are emblazoned on a P&O sign 'for collection'. ;) Our cabin No. remains the same. We are now deciding on tours...what fun!

Cheers

Hi Nerissa

How exciting to have your tickets :D - as my travel agent has gone on holidays I'm not collecting our groups docs till she gets back - next Monday hopefully. The weeks are flying by - we'll be off in no time at all.:)

Sherrie

What tours are you thinking of doing? Have you made any decisions yet?

Most of the tours were still available when we boarded. I think the first ones to book out where the Paraflying and the Trike ride.

What tours are you thinking of doing? Have you made any decisions yet?

Most of the tours were still available when we boarded. I think the first ones to book out where the Paraflying and the Trike ride.

We have chosen Le Petite Train, Cliffs of Jokin and Ekasup Cultural Village Tours.

The Trike ride sounded good but as it's short, we may well do it next time!:D I have always wanted to do Paraflying but my 'boys' were a touch doubtful so I've put that one on hold too! Having the list in front of me, it's pretty obvious which tours are favoured due to the amount of times they run.....I have noticed that Le Petite has fewer running times than a few months ago (someone had posted the list here for us newbies).

Cheers

Narissa, we did the cliffs of Jokin and what a magnificant spot. Do the 200 steps down to the water and you can jump into the water. the water and scenery is beautiful. Was one of highlights for us on our first cruise.

Kerri

Archived