Miami Hotels that offer shuttle service

Raymok

First, I'm sure this has been answered before, and thanks to those of you that reply.

MY DW and I are looking for a Miami hotel that offiers a courtesy shuttle to both the airport and port in Miami.

First, I'm sure this has been answered before, and thanks to those of you that reply.

MY DW and I are looking for a Miami hotel that offiers a courtesy shuttle to both the airport and port in Miami.

I'd like to know this too, as I am looking for a pre-cruise stay in Febuary!

We stayed at the Embassy Suites. They have a free shuttle from the airpot to the hotel, a hot free breakfast, and then if you get their cruise package they will transport you to the port of Miami. I'm not sure if you don't reserve the special cruise package if that would be an extra charge. What we liked about it is there were 5 of us, and we were all able to get into one suite. Each suite is 2 rooms with a pull out couch.

I'd like to know this too, as I am looking for a pre-cruise stay in Febuary!

With the Super Bowl and the Boat Show in Miami in February you better book anything you can get your hands on. ;)

Thanks!!!

We don't arrive till the 22nd!! But I am still looking for a place to stay, thats my goal for today to book the hotel!!!!

I would recommend booking asap. We are sailing 4/22/2007, but getting into Miami on the 20th and had a heck of a time finding a room. Most hotels had rooms for the 21st but nearly none had one on the 20th.

Archived