Cabin selection RCCL vs TA

ldm2004

I'm looking into the Feb 4th Jewel of the Seas cruise. Does anyone know why I see additional cabins available on a TA's site vs the RCCL site? Is the TA's site just not updated or do they have access to additional cabins?

Thanks!

you agency may have a block of cabins available.

All onlines will only show you 7-9 available cabins in any cat-- doesnt mean there isnt any other ones left.

If you change the number of passengers you will also see different cabins.

if there is a particualr cabin you want-- call to see if its available--someone might have it with a blcok of cabins on hold

The TA will almost certainly have more cabins available - the websites (RCCL, Travelocity, etc.) only show a few - we booked a somewhat last minute cruise recently and I had written down the cabins listed as available on the various websites, but when we visited our TA, she got us a much nicer location.

For a first time-- I would visit the TA- she could get you the best possible location compared to the online sites. Besides the agent can answer all your questions better then looking online.

Royal caribbean is a cruiselines that does not allow discounting so the prices you see will all be the same

Thanks for all the replies! Now I just have to decide if we want Balcony (E1,E2,E3), Superior Balcony (D1) or a JS? Is a JS overkill for 2 people?

Depends on what you want-- a cabin space to us is secondary since we dont spend much time in there. Balcony space is first priority when looking for what we want-- when not out and about on the ship-- the balcony is where we spend most of our time.

For us the space for a jr sutie is a waste of money.

Archived