Diving in the Caymans..

rishid

Hi,

I was trying to book a excursion for a 5 adults for beginner scuba diving. I had looked at Discover Scuba & Stingray CityDiscover Scuba & Stingray City from Island Marketing. They said they were full for the day I am trying to go, August 29, 2006. Yea I know I am late at reserving stuff..

Anyone have any other ideas on some companies to do beginner scuba diving aka they teach you everything? Or do you think it would be easy enough to find a company once I am down there.

Thanks for the help,

Rishi Dhupar

Hi,

I was trying to book a excursion for a 5 adults for beginner scuba diving. I had looked at Discover Scuba & Stingray CityDiscover Scuba & Stingray City from Island Marketing. They said they were full for the day I am trying to go, August 29, 2006. Yea I know I am late at reserving stuff..

Anyone have any other ideas on some companies to do beginner scuba diving aka they teach you everything? Or do you think it would be easy enough to find a company once I am down there.

Thanks for the help,

Rishi Dhupar

You may want to do a few calls to places on GC sinceyou will be cruising soon to see who may be able to accomodate you. Here is a link http://cayman.com.ky/visiting/diveguid.htm that has any dive operations. It's been a while since I have spent any time on GC so unfortunately I don't have any recommendations.

Wherever you choose to dive, please book diving which requires training in advance. A short health questionnaire is included in the paperwork and you may be required to seek a physician's approval.

The Discover Scuba Diving course you wish to take has a maximum ratio of 8 students to 1 instructor in a pool, and 4 students to 1 instructor in the sea. You will need to find an operation with more than one member of staff available to take you entire group on a dive at the same time.

Can try Eden Rock http://www.edenrockdive.com/, or Abanks http://abanksdivers.com.ky/. Both are right at the Eden Rock location and can conduct diving lessons there.

I'm going diving myself Aug. 29 with Wall to Wall, then meeting my friends/family at Eden Rock around noon and will snorkel there before returning to the ship Miracle.

Archived