Where do I find the Maitre d' ?

mushroom

As soon as I board the Noordam, I need to find the maitre d' to try and get a couple of dining room assignments switched around. I've got "early" and one of our group is stuck in "late" and really wants "early". I don't care either way, so I've offered to switch. Do we find the maitre d' in the dining room or will he/she be somewhere else? Another thought, I'm in a suite. Is this something the concierge in Neptune Lounge could do for me?

As soon as I board the Noordam, I need to find the maitre d' to try and get a couple of dining room assignments switched around. I've got "early" and one of our group is stuck in "late" and really wants "early". I don't care either way, so I've offered to switch. Do we find the maitre d' in the dining room or will he/she be somewhere else? Another thought, I'm in a suite. Is this something the concierge in Neptune Lounge could do for me?

You can let the nice ladies in the Neptune take care of it for you - but why not contact HAL Shipservices before you leave?

Either way, you'll need to have the persons name, stateroom number and booking number handy so they can handle this for you.

Don't wait and have the concierge do it for you - you may be out of luck as they put your name in their log book along with your request. Then when they have a free monent, they will work on your request.

Try to get this resolved before your trip.

Also, be sure to let them know you are staying in a suite because suite passengers get priority for dining assignments. The Noordam is a big ship, and if there's a lot of folks who want to change their assignments, at least that will put you at the top of the list.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived